5 Jan 2008
Saturday we spent all day putting together the boys new bunk bed and toy chests. It took all day and the ceiling and the closet still need to be painted, but other than that, we think it looks pretty good. Tyler is especially excited that he can see out the window and reach things on the top of the bookshelf from his bed. I am glad that the heater vent isn't covered by the bed anymore. Derek is happy that he can get out of bed any play with toys if he isn't sleepy at naptime. I am less excited about this, but it's a trade off for more space in the room for the boys to play.
This is Tyler doing his best impression of a very serious Jedi Master.
Another serious Jedi pose. (You can see the bed in the background.)


1 comment:
It looks so good! I wish we could come see it. I'm jealous that you guys are so talented at stuff like this.
Post a Comment