15 Feb 2008
Happy Birthday Brian (Feb 14th) and Kay Lynn (Feb 16th)! We love you guys!
Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was such a good day. Jared had roses delivered to my office and all the ladies (all 2 of them) were jealous. They made my office smell so nice. We went out to lunch at Cafe Rio and then Tyler and I made chicken enchiladas and heart shaped sugar cookies for dinner. Tyler got me a cute little kitty (purple stuffed kitty - not a real cat!) for a valentine present and I got him the Ratatoullie DVD. Derek got Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs. Jared got a gift card to Pet Smart which he used to set up his fish tank and 4 gold fish. All in all, it was a pretty great day!


3 comments:
So, in a quick reading of the intro, I got confused. "Dad isn't 14... maybe this is some sort of stylistic rendition of his youthful heart....?" No. I got it on round two.
You guys are going to be pet city, right before you leave to Texas!
Real cat or purple stuffed animal cat?
I'll be special on Valentine's Day too . . . someday after medical school! When do you guys head to TX? My mom and I are planning on coming to visit, hope you don't mind that we're inviting ourselves.
Post a Comment