Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still Moving In

18 March 2010
---
Some of you may be wondering how our move is coming along. Well........the old house is mostly cleaned out. We have two or three more things over there that we need to pick up and we still have lots of cleaning to do. Problem is that the old house has a broken pipe somewhere so the water is shut off and we can't clean. There wasn't a flood or anything (as far as we know) but there is something really wrong with the water. For the last couple of weeks the whole house sounds like it's going to shake apart whenever you flush a toilet or turn on a faucet. It's really bad and pretty scary. Good thing we were only renting.
---
The new house is coming along...kind of. I just walked around the house 5 minutes ago and took these photos.
Clearly there is lots left to do. Here is what Jared's doing right now. I guess you can tell what I'm doing (ahem - blogging). Yeah...well...I sure hope someone puts all this stuff away soon.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Suzie, your sense of humor makes me smile. I sure like you guys!

Leenie said...

Looks like you both have your priorities straight. Someday Jared and our son Bob will have to get together for a jam session. (Personally I think blogging is more important.)