So much for consensus.
I think Ralphie would agree with Tyler: Barks, Barks, Barks! But I agree with Sue: A&W Root Beer's got that frosty mug taste!
A&W for me too. They make the little root beer barrel candies.
I like A&W best. And now that I've had time to catch up on all the cool stuff I've missed since I left, I also think you need to updated your blog some more!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So much for consensus.
I think Ralphie would agree with Tyler: Barks, Barks, Barks! But I agree with Sue: A&W Root Beer's got that frosty mug taste!
A&W for me too. They make the little root beer barrel candies.
I like A&W best. And now that I've had time to catch up on all the cool stuff I've missed since I left, I also think you need to updated your blog some more!
Post a Comment