Suzie and Amanda celebrated their birthday here in SA. Suzie got a food processor, a chip dish, and some little decorative salad-oil squirter thingies. We got Amanda a scrapbook to hold Emily pictures and...some other fabulous prizes that she opened before she came over, so you might have to go to their blog to find out what she got.

Joseph and Amanda also bought us a very generous present, Rock Band for the Wii!. It's like Guitar Hero, but with drums and a mic. Suzie sang 'Say it ain't so' by Weezer while Jared accompanied on guitar.
Righteous!
1 comment:
Congratulations, Suzie. I'm sorry that Stephanie and I couldn't be there. She was probably busy working out financial stuff, and I was probably being a bum playing Nethack. I wish I was playing Rock Band. And I even more wish I was playing Force Unleashed!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment