26 Sept 2008
Woah! It's been wayyyy too long since my last post. Oh well, I'm a slacker and maybe a little lazy. I actaully have been taking pictures, I just haven't posted any of them.
My pregnancy is going well except for my amazingly impressive weight gain (way more than normal - thanks to the birthday cake!!!) and the terrible veins in my left leg. There is one vein that is particularly awful, it bulges way out of my leg (no photo available - thank goodness) and it pretty much hurts all the time. Other than that, I'm good and little baby girl is good.
This morning I was trying to sleep but the neighbor's dog wouldn't stop barking for over an hour. When I finally got up I was suprised to find that the barking dog was actually in my yard! Yay - a stray! Not really. It was just a little pomeranian puppy that got away from our neighbor's yard. I found out later that another neighbor actually found him and then put him over our fence for some reason - dork!
Anyway, the puppy didn't have any tags so I went to a few neighbors' houses but no one was home. I was hoping that he had a microchip so Derek and I took him to PetSmart but no luck. I bought him a little collar so that my choke leash wouldn't keep strangling him and took him back home. I was out in the back yard taking his picture so that I could put a sign on the mailboxes when I heard his owner going door to door looking for him. She was kind of ditzy. She said that he gets out all the time. Duh - put a tag on him!!!!! Arg!!!!! Oh well, it's fine.
Here is the picture. He's kinda cute but I couldn't pet him because I'm super allergic to dogs. (Not Ralphie though cause he has a different kind of fur/hair than most dogs.)

3 comments:
Honestly, Suzie, I think there are a lot of awards that you should be given.
it's true! second the motion
The "different kind of fur/hair than most dogs" that Ralphie has is made of Polyester and it is machine washable (but he should not be put in the dryer).
Post a Comment