18 Oct 2008
Today we went to the Japanese Tea Gardens in San Antonio with Joseph and Amanda and Emily. It was really cool! It was built by an old Japanese guy in the early 1900's in an abandoned limestone quarry. During WWII they changed the name to the Chinese Tea Gardens and there is still an old sign that says that. We walked on all the trails and even found a lady who gave us some food to feed the fish. The kids really had a fun time. Emily tried to climb into the water every chance she got. Jared told Joseph that she would only fall in once and then learn her lesson but Joseph wasn't so sure. Apparently Emily is braver than my 6 year-old boy and my almost 3-year old boy put together. Afterward we had Subway sandwiches back at our house, played Wii Rock Band (sorry about my singing guys) and decorated Halloween cookies that Amanda made.








2 comments:
That looks like a sweet outing. I'm just a little jealous.
Also, I might be out of the loop, but does Suzie have a new hair-style? Regardless, it looks great!
Suz- I LOVE your hair!! It's my favorite so far!! I love the cut & color on you!! You have the cutest belly!!!-I can allready tell how beautiful she is going to be! I'm so glad you guys are getting to do so much fun stuff out there! p.s. Brock is OK.- I will try to call you back sometime this week.
luv- Michelle (hmmm- has a nice ring to it) :-)
Post a Comment