Monday, October 20, 2008

Strung-out Ty

So they really like Cream Soda here in the south, and it comes in many different brands. In Orem, we often bought Shasta Cream Soda because it came in diet. The other day, Suzie found Diet A&W Cream Soda, and we were all elated.

Well apparently, A&W is the only Cream Soda that is also caffeinated, but we didn't know that until we had already given some to Tyler. We went shopping right after, and Tyler was buzzing like a hornet.



Back to Big Red for Ty.

5 comments:

Nathan said...

That's funny. I know what to do if I get bored when/if you guys come in January.

Anonymous said...

Those are some fancy dance steps.

Michael and Michelle said...

oh my gosh- no more caffeine for Tyler!!!!
p.s.- I like your little waddle! Pregnant ladies are so cute, & it's so much funner to be on this side (at least for me)

The Maughans said...

We give Emory caffeine when we are bored. It's always good for a laugh! I love how he blames it on Mom though, something goes wrong and it's always Mom's fault.

hayley said...

That is too funny! I hope he made it to bed before 11:00:) I like your bangs, you are a very cute pregnant lady:)