3 Nov 2008
I thought that I would include some recent additions to the quote book for my blog today.
Suzie and Derek in the Kitchen
Derek: Candy please Mom?
Suzie: Sure here you go (handing him a chocolate eyeball).
Derek: Ew gross. No eyeball. Candy!
Suzie: That is candy. It's chocolate.
Derek: Not chocolate. Eyeball.
Suzie: It's good.
Derek: No way. No candy.
Suzie: You weirdo - chocolate is good. You like it.
Derek (in a loud voice while shaking his finger): Mom, you are a stinky thomas! You are stinky!
Suzie and Jared on a Date
Jared: I like that girl's shoes.
Suzie: The stilletos or the leopard skin platforms?
Jared: The stilletos.
Suzie: You love uncomfortable shoes that ruin your hips.
Jared: Yeah, when I die that's what they'll say. They'll say,"'Dear 'ol Brother Cooper, he sure liked himself some high heels."
Tyler's Letter to the New Baby
I rote this letter on October Sunday 2008
Dear stasye.
I Y Girls.
Im so in love!
From Tyler
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I love you and you love me.
You are in Heven.
P.S. We have decided to name the baby Stacy. Tyler spelled it wrong in his letter. "Stasye" is not a good way to spell "Stacy."
10 comments:
Tylers letter is so adorable...and so is Dereks little candy vs eyeball dialogue. Oh and you are cute too Jared!
We miss those great conversations we used to have with Tyler...keep us updated. Is the new girls name Stacy? We love you guys. I am still trying to find an excuse to fly to San Antonio and visit.
WHAT!!!! Did you guys finally decide on a name??????? And I do like the unique spelling if so :-)
Oh. Yeah. I guess we have been leaning toward Stacy. Stacy Ann Cooper, Stacy Sue Cooper, something like that. We also considered Holly and Sadie.
i like the name stacy. and those are some awesome quotes. i like derek's logic about how a person is stinky if they don't make sense.
I like how he just recognized that Suzie is not, in fact, Thomas.
You see, I'd been wondering....
But seriously, I miss your kids like the ... thing that is very missable.
Well, I've heard people called a lot of names, but "stinking Thomas" is new to me. That has to be one of the top insults a 3 year old can throw at you!
Thanks for the invite to your blog, by the way. Now I can finally leave comments!
I love it! We really do miss Tyler's AMAZING-NESS. We never see any extended family now that you guys are far away.
I like the name, except the first thing I thought was, "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on"! Yeah, Suzie!
I have the best kids and grand kids ever! We loved this post.
Stacy is really cute! I got a little mixed up reading the conversation about the high heels, and then I realized it was Jared who pointed out the stilettos, that is really funny!
Alright, so I laugh every time I read Derek's dialog, and this is about the 7th time.
Post a Comment