Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Drive to Idaho

28 May 2009

Kevin and Kared got married in the Rexburg temple so my parents and I all drove there from Orem. The trip was no where near as long as my trip from TX to ND but the kids apparently thought it was really long and boring. This was the scene when we stopped for gas in Ogden.

Tyler looks the most uncomfortable of all of them. Plus, where is his seat belt? Grrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky. For a while, it seemed like my kids couldn't go to Idaho without commenting on the smell. You'd think that Utah didn't have a single cow, while Idaho (according to them) was just one great big stockyard.

Suzie said...

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the best proson to complain to. My feelings about Idaho are well known for their negativity and outspoken-ness. I'd probably take it a step further and say it was one big cow patty. (No offense to people who live there and love it. It's not you, it's me.)