25 Sep 2009
Well, the blog has gotten a little stale - sorry for that. But here's some really great stuff. While we in Utah we went camping with Grandma and Grandpa James at Washington Lake in the Uintas. Grandpa brought his canoes and took the boys out on the lake for their first fishing trip ever. They had a lot of fun. Each of the boys caught two fish the first night we were there and then they each got three the next day. Tyler helped us roast the fish over the fire and he ate two of them. When I asked Derek if he wanted any fish he said, "My own little-big fish like me and I can't eat them." He describes things as "little-big" all the time. I'm not sure if he thinks he's saying something else or if it's just a Native American-esc tick. Either way, he doesn't really eat meat of any kind, let alone fish. I think that he gets most of his protien from peanut butter, mac and cheese and the milk on his cereal.



1 comment:
Who doesn't like Derek?
And I'm glad the kids had a fun time fishing. I remember going with my uncle, when I was younger, and that was an awesome activity.
Post a Comment