4 Oct 2009
On our last day in Utah we went to the Bean Museum. It was way cooler than I remembered. Since we went on a weekday we pretty much had the place to ourselves and the kids had lots of fun running around and looking at all the animals. Tyler liked to try to pronounce the scientific name on every plaque he saw and Derek liked to make roaring sounds for every animal - even the birds and the fish. Holly just looked and smiled.

Tyler looks really bored in this picture next to the butterflies because I made him stand there and memorize the difference between a butterfly and a moth. He said it was really boring - but as far as I can tell everything in his life is "really boring" - except maybe eating cookies.


1 comment:
Way to go, guys! That pictures turned out great. When I was able to go with Joseph and Amanda, none of us had a working camera...except for our phones.
Anyway, I'm glad you guys had such good fun!
Post a Comment