Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Blogging Fun

20 Jan 2010
I'm a little frustrated with blogger right now. They are messing up all of my video posts! Grrrr. Oh well. I spent most of the day learning how to make the cute little animations that you see to your right. Aren't they cute?!? The first one links to a scrapbooking blog that I set up so that I can share the digital scrapbooking stuff that I make. If you click on it you will see a kit that I made up last week. I listed the kit on DigiFree (a scrapbooking freebie search engine) and I've already had over 50 downloads! The other link is to my recipe blog. When I find or make up a particularly good recipe, I post it there. If you have a recipe request, please let me know and I will post it. Here's some scrapbook pages I made of Ralphie.

2 comments:

jewel said...

Susie. Mark is sending you two pictures of Brian. Jewel

Kay said...

Sue, those pages are SO so cute. I love the animated links (and blogs they link to, by the way). You are so amazing and talented!
The entry above for Brian is wonderful. You two did really really nice job on it.