Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Enough is Enough!

21 Jul 2010

Here is a cute picture of Holly.

Here is a not so cute picture of her mom. I love eating and being home with my food all day has not done my body good. I need some motivation. So, Jared took this picture and I'm posting it for all to see. I'm pretty embarrassed. However, we are coming to Utah for Christmas and by then, I want to look a lot different. Hopefully the idea of showing up at my mom's house looking like this will be enough to keep me out of the kitchen. Wish me luck!


Also, I just got this haircut today. It's super nice in the heat. I'm hoping that after I lose weight I won't look so old.

1 comment:

Pam and David said...

Your hair cut look great, it is a lot like Kay's new hair cut. (You don't look old, cutie!)