Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Pam, Harry and Paige

31 Jul 2010

Happy Birthday Mom! We love you so much. Thank you for being such a great grandma and friend. We hope that this was a great day for you and that we will see you soon. (Holly says that she wants some more eye drops.)

Also, Happy Birthday to Harry Potter and Happy Belated Birthday to Paige Brianne Tucker. This little cutie is Jeff and Rebecca Tucker's baby (Jared's sister). She was born on June 8th. I love how she's already learning how to escape from her annoying clothes.

I really want to see this cute little baby but Jeff and Rebecca are moving to London, England in September and so I probably won't be able to see them any time soon. That makes me sad. But, I did make this blessing dress for them and that makes me happy. Lots of luck you guys! Keep your blog updated so we can all see your adventures in the Motherland.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

it's so pretty. you're fantastic! thank you muchly.