7 Aug 2010
We are so excited for our new jobs. Jared says that he thinks it's cool that he gets to be a professional nerd. Tyler recently learned about mottos and has been asking us about our personal mottos all week. I posted them to the right (on the side bar). Now I want to know what your mottos are. Think of your motto and leave it in the comments.
Here is a picture of Derek watching a Nova special on dinosaurs with feathers. He really sat there and watched it for the whole hour. It was so cute.

5 comments:
Family motto: We've got soul, but we're not soldiers.
Joseph: Shoes match belt, don't forget pants.
Emily: Princesses don't go potty.
Amanda: Don't mess with nap time.
Caleb: Glasses.
What happens in Relief Society STAYS in Relief Society.
Kay: What's livin' if you don't pull down your shorts and slide on the ice. (We know ice here in Michigan)
Jason: Read the working paper.
Oliver: I wont dignify that question with a response.
Nabby: If Oliver has it I want it.
Kevin: I'm low.
Karen: Kevin, are you low?
Can anybody...find me...somebody to...Loooooooove?
Post a Comment