Saturday, February 28, 2009

Visit from Grandma Cooper

26 Feb 2009

Grandma Cooper came to visit us this week. We had a really good time. We went to the Alamo and the Riverwalk and Grandma enjoyed her time by holding Holly and playing games with Tyler and Derek (usually while still holding Holly - I don't know how she does it.) Grandma is actually still here in Austin. She's at Joseph and Amanda's house anxiously awaiting the arrival of thier new baby boy. He is 6 days overdue as of today. From what I understand they are going to the hospital tonight and Amanda will be induced tomorrow if he doesn't come on his own before then. We're praying for them all.







1 comment:

Nathan said...

I'm way glad that Mom's have a good time over there. However, I don't know how she couldn't be... So many grandkids... so little time.