20 Feb 2009
So I finally figured out how to make my blog look super-cute! I went to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and got this great background. Then I spent about 4 hours making the background colors just right and adding new pictures to the banner and the sidebar. I think it's great! Enjoy.
Suzie
4 comments:
Suzie -- finally, not finially. :)
And we know that it is the content, not the format that makes the blog so cute.
Having said that, I do like the background and sidebars and gadgets - they make it all look very nice. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date on our favorite grandsons (they will have to share that title, soon) and our favorite baby girl!
Take care of Grandma when she gets down there -- I know we will miss her a lot.
Love you!
that's where we got our background too. yay for cute blogs!
It's dang cute!!! 4 hours-that's why I'm not good at keeping up with mine, I get sucked in and it takes forever, plus the kids go balistic the second I walk in the office.
I'm back and catching up on this, WOW, it is great! I really like it, especially the kids pixs.
Post a Comment