Wednesday, December 10, 2008

22 Days and Counting

10 Dec 2008

I've been neglecting my blog a lot lately because I'm so uncomfortable and angry that I'm still pregnant. I know, I know, I'm not due for 3 more weeks but it seems like 9 months is really too long anyway. The last few days I've been having contractions evey 7-10 minutes on and off throughout the day and night. Last night I couldn't get to sleep until 3:30 a.m. It's pretty miserable. I remember that it was this same way with Derek too. (Tyler not so much.) Anyway, if tradition holds the baby should be here on Dec 18th (the same day as Jared's eye surgery). If not, who knows when she will come. I hope it's soon though, I'm kind of a baby when it comes to being uncomf.

P.S. I don't like the name Stacy anymore. Now I want to name our baby Holly. It makes me much happier. Sorry to eveyone who thinks of Hollie Palmer when I say Holly. To you I say, just don't think of Hollie Palmer.

I love you all. I hope you like your Christmas presents. Feel free to call anytime (210-592-9563), I'll probably be up.

Suzie

4 comments:

The Christiansen's said...

I like Holly better too! And I think it is fitting for a December baby. Maybe you will have her on Christmas!!! And, I want to personally deliver a baby gift sometime in January or February.
We miss you guys, Merry Christmas.

Amanda said...

I really like Holly too. I hope you have your baby before the 18th so we can be the first family to meet her. I'm selfish that way.

rebecca said...

i do like the name holly. it's pretty.

The Maughans said...

Thumbs up for Holly! I had a hard time sleeping at night and the best thing to do, for me, was not to take 2 naps during the day - worked like a charm!