15 Dec 2008
All Tyler wants for Christmas is his two front teeth!! Actually he's only lost one but the other is soon to follow. I'll make sure it's out before Christmas. He got a dollar from the tooth fairy and made me take him to Walmart to buy some candy with it. (I think his plan is to rot the rest of his teeth so that they will fall out too and he can get more money from the tooth fairy.) Anyway, he said a funny thing on the way to the store:
"Mom, I have pure joy in my pocket. MONEY!"
The tooth fairy likes origami.
I don't know why Tyler can't keep his eyes open during pictures. He does it on purpose - he's not just blinking. Oh well, he's cute - normally.Polygamist Update: This will be the last polygamist update. They officially moved out for good this week. We will miss them. Please, everyone, a moment of silence...
1 comment:
We love you Tyler!
Post a Comment