28 Dec 2008
Well things are going very well with our new cutie baby. She sleeps almost 23 hours a day and eats every three. I'm having a harder time nursing than I did with Tyler or Derek (very painful) but I'm sure it will get better over the next few weeks. Here are some more photos - I'm sure that the grandmas are especially anxious to see them.










8 comments:
yay! those are great. she's such a cutie. congratulations.
Thank you so much for the new pictures! It's great to see you all, even when you are so far away.
Holly looks like she has some of the same features as her big brother, Derek.
We miss you!
What a CUTIE!!!!! Oh those sleepless nights... oh wait I still have those...You guys both look like such proud parents!!Congrats again! Suz you already look as though you've dropped the weight- you go girl! Give my twinkie B-day girl a big kiss from me!
So fun and SUPER cute, I know you guys are always worried about the "ugle baby syndrome". I had the same "painful" problems with Tessa, I won't even tell you how long it took to get better! Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! So cute! I am so happy for you. Sure do miss having you guys around.
Another sweet grandbaby! She look like Sue when she was born, just a little smaller. We love you and miss you all.
Congratulations!! She is so sweet:) You look great Suzie! Hope the recovery and adjustment to three goes well:) Six pound baby, I am SO JEALOUS!
It occurs to me that these are the first official pictures of me since I had my eye-surgery.
Now I just need to figure out a way for Uncle Sam to pay for some brow-surgery...
Post a Comment