12 Jan 2009
Well just as Jared predicted - January is pretty boring. We're all fine here. We (meaning me, Derek and Holly) sleep in late. Jared goes to work and Tyler goes to school. Ralphie is getting to be a better (more obedient) dog thanks to the new air horn we use to warn him of danger. We just need to be sure that we warn everyone else before we use it or we get three crying kids in addition to the terrified/paranoid puppy.
One bright light in the old day-to-day is that Grandma James came to visit last Tuesday and Grandpa James will be here on Wednesday. They will stay until Jan 20th. We are so glad to have them here because Grandma loves to do dishes and Grandpa loves to teach Tyler how to ride a bike. We're hoping that it will be warm enough to go down to Corpus Christi to play on the beach and show Grandpa the aircraft carrier. It's been warm off and on all week. We hope the warm is on next Sat.
This was Holly about a week ago. She's even fatter and cuter and less yellow now.
These two are the SLEEPIEST! Jared is always sleepy. Holly is always sleepy when Jared is holding her. It's kinda weird. Actually, she's really sleepy at night too. It's nice for us to get good sleep but it makes it hard to work on things during the day because she's awake and wants to play.
Tyler is really good at holding the baby! He loves to sit and hold her and sing her songs.
He always gives her back when she starts to cry.
This is what you can do in Jan if you live in Texas.Ralphie recreation time! They were doing this for awhile before I thought to make a video. Don't worry about Ralphie. He's okay.

5 comments:
things are always quiet around here too. the only adventures we have are school adventures, and it's not very exciting to blog about doing homework unless the homework lights on fire or something. at least there's looks to count on. you guys are all way cute.
She is so cute! That's awesome that she was born in time for Christmas. It's good to know you have a blog; I was just wondering how everything was going down there in Texas.
It seems like just yesterday we were at work both finding out we were pregnant! Now our babies are here. Crazy.
I love that Holly's little face! The picture of her and Jared sleeping must be one of the more recent pictures because she has more pinchableness in her cheeks!
I knew it, I have seen that dance before. It's from the video how to dance like a white guy!!! :-) I'm sorry I couldn't resist. Holly is so dang cute! You have to give her a big hug from me!!!
Those are some sweet pics of the new babe! I can't wait to see Will with a little daddy's girl:) Jared you got more moves than a u-haul:)
Post a Comment