27 Jan 2008
I know, I know, my anniversary isn't on Jan 26th. However, it is on May 8th and this year will be our big number 10!!! Amazing! I can't beleive it's been that long since Jared and I were married. We actually started dating in Dec of 1994. That means that we've been a couple for almost 15 years. That's like half my life! I love Jared so much and since he seems to love me too I guess we'll give it a go for another 15 years (at least).
Well, the reason I'm writing about my anniversary in January is that Jared got me an early present.

The band is new and it has 10 diamonds to represent the 10 years we've been married. The center diamond is also new. Jared traded in my .44 carat for a 1 carat! It's so much bigger and I love it. He says, "This is how your ring should have looked all along." I love my new ring and my wonderful considerate husband!
For you folks who think you're so funny, no, he did not go to Jared. He went to Moses! Way better!
1 comment:
AAAAHHHHHH! It's really Beautiful!!
Post a Comment