
Here are the kids eating pizza - well, mostly goofing off - but eating a little pizza.
This is a game where your friend points the camera at you and your body is superimposed into the video playing on the big screen. You can see Tyler in the TV on the top left. This was by far their favorite thing to do.
Here is Chuck giving Tyler the traditional birthday gold medal. Tyler loved it but I'm not so sure about Chuck. He didn't talk but his body language gave me the impression that he might really hate his job.
Tyler got lots of presents but to save time I put them all in one big box. I think he kind of liked seeing everything all together like that. He got a ninja weapon set, a new Wimpy Kid book, a light saber, bakugan (don't ask) and a Batman action figure.
Here Tyler is using the force to...um...do something awesome I'm sure. (What do I know about it, I'm just a girl.)
Tyler's first experience with air hockey - he loves it.
Derek couldn't find a Thomas train so he settled on the Barney train (which suspiciously looks A LOT like Thomas...hmmmm)
2 comments:
That does look like a lot of fun. I remember going to Chuck E. Cheese's, but somehow, I only remember eating the pizza.
Oh my gosh I LOVE that cake! It's beautiful! I'm glad that Tyler had fun! So I'm glad that you finally went to Chuck E Cheese! See we should go hang out there for a few hours every few weeks for the little kids, they love it! We never even get pizza or food, I'm kinda cheap like that! OMGosh I just remembered I had MY 7th birthday at Chuck E Cheese in UT!! LOL
Post a Comment