Jared noticed that our blog only has pictures of Holly wearing her pink "cutie" sleeper. She really does have more clothes than that. Here are two of her cute outfits. Watch for more coming soon!
Those are adorable, I am getting swim suit that looks like them. For real, I'm not joking! It's from DivineModestee.com! Anyway I love how much Holly smiles, she is so stinking cute!! She can't help but make you happy when she smiles!
5 comments:
the last two are my favorites. she's such a cutie. what beautiful eyes and a great smile.
Those are adorable, I am getting swim suit that looks like them. For real, I'm not joking! It's from DivineModestee.com! Anyway I love how much Holly smiles, she is so stinking cute!! She can't help but make you happy when she smiles!
She does have really cute outfits! Dressing a baby girl is fun.
She's getting so big and so cute!! Didn't you just have her? Keep in touch! Amy
I'm blown-away by my baby girl's cuteness. I've got to get back to Texas!
Post a Comment