24 Mar 2009
Yesterday Tyler was playing Wii and for those of you who don't know, when Tyler plays Wii, he really plays Wii. Really. I mean that when he's playing Lego Star Wars he doesn't just move his thumbs around on the controller. When his character jumps, he jumps. When his character swings a light saber, he swings his arm like a light saber. When his character is deep in battle with the dark side, he is deep in battle with the dark side. So anyway, Tyler had been playing for half an hour when his timer rang and he turned it off. He came into the kitchen dripping in sweat and said, "Mom, I'm hot. Not hot like girls that are hot, hot like I'm really hot."
Here is a cute picture of Holly hugging her blanket. She did this all on her own - I didn't put the blanket in her arms.

3 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Holly!
How does Tyler always come up with such bizarre things to say?
This picture reminds me of when E.T. is trying to blend in with the stuffed animals in the closet...same wide-eyed expression and elongated neck.
And STILL so cute!
Tyler cracks me up. I need to check his schedule and ask him to go out on a date with me, I don't think Jaems will mind. I think Tyler and I could have better conversations than James! I love my hubby but he's not as entertaining as Tyler!
Post a Comment