19 May 2010
Thank you Kay for the best turtle fence music video ever!!!!!
That was incredible--absolutely amazing. I almost felt I had a new calling in life, but I should probably finish up what I'm working on.
There are more of these Auto Tune the News videos on YouTube. This is the best one though. P.S. that turtle fence speech is real.
Joseph, let me lend my support to your new calling. You can quit your job and focus on being more creative. I need more turtle fences!Oh, wait... I get it.
I didn't realize when I wrote that comment that you hadn't seen it. I'm so glad you found it. Maybe unemployment in Michigan is more important, in general, than turtle fences right now. Maybe.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was incredible--absolutely amazing. I almost felt I had a new calling in life, but I should probably finish up what I'm working on.
There are more of these Auto Tune the News videos on YouTube. This is the best one though. P.S. that turtle fence speech is real.
Joseph, let me lend my support to your new calling. You can quit your job and focus on being more creative. I need more turtle fences!
Oh, wait... I get it.
I didn't realize when I wrote that comment that you hadn't seen it. I'm so glad you found it. Maybe unemployment in Michigan is more important, in general, than turtle fences right now. Maybe.
Post a Comment