Friday, May 7, 2010

Japanese Tea Jardin

7 May 2010
When Grandma James came to visit we went back to the Tea Gardens. We've been here several times but the kids really wanted to show Grandma the fish. It wasn't as lush and green as I remembered it, but it was still really nice. They are doing a lot of construction so we didn't get to see the cool bridge or the front half of the tower. Maybe next time.

After the Tea Gardens we took a jaunt over to the zoo (which I now call the Sazoo because I saw it stenciled on a folding chair while we were there :) The zoo is in the same park as the gardens . We went to the aquarium and the gift shop. We also saw the cutest little baby monkey doing tricks on a rope. I was so excited about him I forgot to take a picture. But believe me, he was dang cute! So are these little monkeys!

No comments: