31 May 2010
This year we had the other Coopers over for a Memorial Day BBQ! Jared planned, purchased and prepared all the food. It was great! We had hot dogs, hamburgers, egg salad sandwiches, salad, beans and homemade strawberry ice cream. Deeeeeeelish. Before lunch the kids played in the sprinklers and set up some "action shots" for me to capture with my camera. After lunch we went to the pool for some swimming. Tyler and Derek were scared at first but after they got used to their floaty tubes they were happy. However, we still need to work on kicking. When Derek kicks he moves forward at approximately .00001 mph. Tyler goes backwards when he kicks - we're not sure why. Holly loved the water. For her it was like one big bath for the whole family. She doesn't have a swim suit so she got to go euro-style. She said, "Am I a baby girl or a baby boy? You don't know cause I'm bare chested but wearing a pink Little Mermaid diaper. Did I just blow your mind or what?"











No comments:
Post a Comment