19 Aug 2008
Well, I ended up calling the computer fix-it guys and a guy came over and got the computer back up and running. He said that it was a problem with overclocking that Jared did to get the RAM to work better (or something). Problem now is that there isn't any sound. Jared will try to fix it on Saturday.
Well Kevin came to visit us yesterday. He was excited to get a break from school and work and we were excited to see someone we've known for longer than 2 weeks. I think that he's having a good time. We went to the base today and walked around with Jared just so that we could see all the people saluting him because it made us feel special to be with him. We took a special trip over to the new recruit side of the base and a whole squadron of airmen had to stop practicing their marching to stand at attention as we walked past. Talk about a power trip.
In between rain storms we went downtown to see the riverwalk and the Alamo. The riverwalk was really nice this time because we were the only ones there (Tues afternoon). The Alamo was closed when we got to it but that we okay because it started raining again.
Yesterday I went to the OB and everything is fine with the baby. I will have my ultrasound on Wed, Sept 3rd so that is the day that we find out if it's a boy or a girl. Yay!
Tomorrow is Jared's birthday. Tyler, Derek and I got him a really nice present. You will need to check back in tomorrow to see what it is.
Here are some pictures:
I thought that Ralphie was starting to smell bad because it was hard to get all his long hair clean in his baths. So....here you go! Our new dog - his name is Ralphie! (It took me 4 hours with a pair of scissors to achieve this result. Good thing I don't have a day job.)
This is the aftermath of my doggy grooming practice.
Here is the fam eating their favorite dessert for breakfast.
This is a tiny lizard that lives on our back porch. There's actually two of them because today we found a lizard tail on the step but obviously this lizard still has his.
1 comment:
ralphie looks soooo good! i'm glad that you got your computer fixed. i was missing your blog.
Post a Comment