Anyway, here's the first official pictures of the neighbors across the street. I (Jared) covertly took pictures of as many of the family members as I could before I felt too creepy to continue.
The woman on the right is the older 'wife(?)' that Suzie's referred to. The other two females are daughters(?). The daughter in the back of the picture has strangely patchy, short hair. I haven't seen her up close, but Suzie suspects she might have trichotillomania.
As Suzie's mentioned, their three vehicles have different license plates--Utah, Arizona, and Nevada (hmmmmmm?), and they moved in immediately after the big bust in San Angelo.

Nothing definite, I'm just saying...
4 comments:
Ama-za-zing! You're shot is much better than my attempt to catch an Osmond on film. I look forward to the updates.
P.S. If you see the father and one of the wives on a date at Costco, you have solid proof!
As a matter of fact, I saw the dad and the younger wife on a date at the HEB (local grocery store). So there you go!
I was skeptical and told myself the other lady was probably just a tutor for the kids or something... till now! The dresses are just like you said. Did it feel risky taking a photo? Was it early in the morning?
I took it while I was peeking through the window in our door, I don't think they saw me...I don't want them to get the other 'bretheren' and give me an old school thrashin!
Post a Comment