20 Jul 2009
Tonight at dinner Tyler decided that he was going to turn our house into a donut shop. We told him not to, but that only made him want to do it more. He hurriedly finished eating and then ran off giggling. About 5 minutes later he came back with his donut recipe. How can I resist a well thought out business plan like this? I'm sold - donut shop it is.
P.S. Tyler says that there will also be a donut shop in Sword Mall. So you can all look forward to that. (If you don't know what Sword Mall is then tune in next time when Tyler will be doing the blog post and telling us all about it.)
4 comments:
Tyler's recipe sounds better than Krispy Kreme's already.
Yum! And, this reminds me of a home movie I saw of your family Sue, where Kaylynn advertised her pet shop and I think you invented a machine (cardboard box) that would answer questions when you inserted them into it on little slips of paper.
You never saw that movie! I mean, what movie? There's not a movie like that, that I can recall....
Hilarious! What a creative little kid. I love the concept and really want a donut with frosting and whip cream:) YUM!
Post a Comment