7 Jul 2009
Last night Holly got her first taste of real food while having dinner at the table with the rest of the family. Way to go you big girl (not just big, she's really big, 21 lbs big). Holly ate 1/2 bottle of strained peas with some water to drink and honey nut cheerios for dessert. I wanted to make sure that her pictures were in keeping with the proud James-Cooper tradition of taking photos of babies wearing the most disgusting, ill-fitting t-shirts possible so here you go. My baby's growing up - oh yeah, and she likes peas. Not like those cry baby pickey brothers of hers.

7 comments:
I can't tell if that is an adorable picture, or an adorable baby ... or both. Very sweet, which ever it is.
Just wish we weren't so far away while she is growing up so fast.
Give her lots of loves from Grandma and Grandpa.
I think she needs some mustard stains to make it just right... but even so, super-cute.
Babies don't eat mustard.
could you kids look anymore like the James family? so cute.
Yeah, those James genes are pretty dominant.
She is such a cute, smiley baby! I love it! she seems so much older than Caleb right now.
Wow! 21 lbs, she is a lot bigger than Lucy and Lucy is almost 11 months old. Way to go Holly!
Post a Comment