18 Jul 2009
Last night we got actual footage that proves a fact all parents eventually come to know very well: sleepy baby + jiggle bug = jocularity to the nth degree. For all of you non-parents out there, please watch close and take notes.
P.S. Excuse the formal tone of this post. I have been helping Jared with his research paper and I think the scholarly verbiage in the articles I've been reading is getting to me. Oy!
2 comments:
Holy shmolly that is so cute! She sits up so well too! I told you she weighs more than Nabby because she has more muscle mass and now I know all that muscle is from laughing for hours non stop.
That had me laughing so hard! She is such a big girl and super dooper cute! I love that girl! She was so cute today, I loved her little dress!
Post a Comment