20 Jul 2008
Okay - Joseph is right. All my evidence in the polyigamist investigation is circumstantial. I guess there's really no way to find out if the other lady is just an aunt or a family friend or something without asking them outright (which I'm NOT going to do). But honestly, I've been sick and it's really hot outside and all my friends live in Utah and Jared is gone and there's no one to talk to and I need some drama and scandal to spice things up. It's no excuse, but I'm getting bored.
Okay - Joseph is right. All my evidence in the polyigamist investigation is circumstantial. I guess there's really no way to find out if the other lady is just an aunt or a family friend or something without asking them outright (which I'm NOT going to do). But honestly, I've been sick and it's really hot outside and all my friends live in Utah and Jared is gone and there's no one to talk to and I need some drama and scandal to spice things up. It's no excuse, but I'm getting bored.
I spent the afternoon today looking up things to do with the kids. I can't find any free spash parks but we do have the neighborhood pool and free tickets to Sea World for when Jared gets back. There's also a zoo and storytimes (with crafts) at the Barnes and Noble down the street. I also looked into a giant waterpark called Schlitterbahn. It's supposed to be the best waterpark in the country (it better be when the tickets cost $35 for one person for one day!) Anyway, I can't say that I'm not going to keep my eye on those neighbors (I also think that the daughter has trichotillomania) but we can move the investigation over into the cold case files - I guess it's the right thing to do.
As many of you already know, Derek is completely obsessed with necklaces (he calls them "glasses"). He has these two sets of beads that we got for St. Patrick's day and he loves them. Today he found some beads that Jared got in New Orleans and wore them all day. It took a long time for me to convince him to leave them in the car when we got to church.
As many of you already know, Derek is completely obsessed with necklaces (he calls them "glasses"). He has these two sets of beads that we got for St. Patrick's day and he loves them. Today he found some beads that Jared got in New Orleans and wore them all day. It took a long time for me to convince him to leave them in the car when we got to church.
1 comment:
if i could wear rubber duckies to church, i would too. i'm sorry you're sick. that's the pits
Post a Comment