Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lawn Mowing in Texas

5 Jul 2008

Jared made me promise that I would mow the lawn every week while he was gone. I agreed and now I'm paying the price. Our yard is only 1/2 the size of our yard in Orem, but it's all hilly and it has this awful, woody, weird grass and it's really hot and the mower vibrates my hands too much and there's red ants and lizards and huge bugs and green dogs...
Kids in Texas must have bug collections that rival the Smithsonian.
I'm really tired.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

The green dog is classic.

Suzie said...

No kidding. Just try getting grass stains out of a white dog. I takes a long time and a lot of "Groomers Whitening Blue Shampoo" or whatever.

The Maughans said...

I want to come help and visit! Then we could be two sad, tired, husband-less cousins together! I can never get your mom to answer the phone, what's her deal?