17 Jul 2008
As many of you may already know, Tyler is the king of awesome comments. I thought I would include just a few of his recent gems in this post.
"It's okay if we don't go swimming today Mom. I like to swim but I don't need to swim."
(I don't think he even really likes to swim.)
"Mom, look at this house. It isn't going to clean up itself!"
(Referring to all of Derek's toys scattered all over the living room floor.)
"Mom, if I just go outside for a really long time and I get a suntan and I turn all brown then I guess I'll know Spanish."
(I have no explanation for this.)
This is Derek in a dune buggy at Pep Boys. When it was time to go I said, "Come on Derek, we're leaving, bye!" He buckled the seat belt, waved and said, "Bye bye!" I guess he really takes after his Grandpa James.
This picture is for Kay's benefit. She was under the impression that all of Texas looked like the dusty street of an old wild west ghost town complete with tumble weeds and saguaro cacti (more like crappy New Mexico). This is a photo I took across the street from our subdivision.
This is a photo of the drainage ditch at the end of our street. When it rains this litterally looks like the Provo River.
3 comments:
Thank you for the Tyler comments! They make a bad day all better.
I love Tyler's analysis on the prerequisites to knowing Spanish. Maybe I should try that some time!
My education has failed me. All those reading rainbow episodes and college classes and I still had the impression that when you mentioned scorpions at the neighbors house you ment they were crawling out of dusty cow skulls wrapped in barbed wire. Seriously, that looks like you have more trees around you than most people in Orem.
Tyler IS hilarious... as if I needed to point it out. Jas and I love those quotes.
Post a Comment