There's nothing much new here. Tyler ate his dinner. It turns out that he really likes broccoli and also raw spinach - go figure. I'm still working on Derek, but I have more time with him. He went to bed hungry last night because he didn't want to eat a hot dog. I felt weird trying to force him to eat a hot dog but it was an all beef Ball Park frank - they're really yummy!
We went swimming yesterday for the first time since I was a negligent parent and let Derek fall into the deep end of Lisa's pool (even after she warned me to watch him.) Anyway, my kids are both scared of water. I planned to take them to the pool again today but it was too windy (because of the hurricane) and I think it will rain most of tomorrow and Thursday. Oh well, we'll go on Fri or Sat.
We are taking Ralphie to the discount spay and neuter clinic tomorrow (big cities are awesome because they have lots of cool welfare things for poor people that regular people get to use too). Ralphie is turning into a bad dog and he needs to be fixed! He marks all over the house and he's starting to get a little aggressive toward me. Hopefully all goes well - here a photo of him being scared to go to the vet :) His eyes look weird because I tried to fix the glowing "possessed" look that he always gets when we use a flash.
Polygamist Update: They have three cars. One is registered in Utah, one in Arizona and one in Texas. A coincedence? I think not! Plus the dad goes everywhere with the other woman. They went to Walmart on Sun and again today. Maybe the woman I met is the other woman? Hmmmm.....
1 comment:
Perfect! Emory hates vomit - I'm using that next time. I totally got suckered into one of the "car" carts at the store on Saturday. It wasn't to bad, this one had been recently oiled or something. Tessa laughed the whole time!
Post a Comment