26 July 2008
Since Jared is gone, I need to take both boys with me every time I go shopping. It's a little bit of a pain for them but a really big pain for me. Lots of times they are hungry (even if they just ate)or tired (even if they just woke up) and therefore noisy. Today we went to the Gap Maternity store. We were in the dressing room and as I turned away from the mirror I was greeted by the above scene. I just had to take a picture!
For those of you who may be unfamiliar with materinity clothing stores - that thing around his neck is a "pregnant tummy" that you can strap on when you try on clothes.
Note: they don't work.
3 comments:
i always wanted to try on of those on. i expect that the compulsion would extend to males as well. who knows?
Do you always have a digital camera with you? Derek's expression is priceless.
Yes, I always have my camera with me. I got a tiny camera from my dad for christmas last year and Jared bought me a cute little case with a hard side to protect the screen in my purse. Plus I have a really big purse.
Post a Comment