Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Time!

2 Jul 2008

We seem to be all over our illness now. I still have a headache but this morning Derek came and jumped on my bed and yelled "I want some souuuup!" I guess he's feeling better. He didn't really want soup though. He really wanted marshmellows. Tyler is having fun doing chores and homework so that he can earn time on the Wii and the computer. I rearranged the living room and gave away all of the moving boxes that were filling up our dining room. I think our house is really starting to look nice.

These pictures are actually from a few month ago but they were just so cute I had to put them up. To me they are the ultimate representation of summer.


2 comments:

Nathan said...

That house really does look pretty awesome. I'm kind of a jealous.

Joseph said...

I think the Otter-pops look awesome. I'm kind of jealous. The house is cool too.