15 July 2008
Derek was playing around on the computer when I called him into his room to put on his pajamas. He looked into his room and saw me holding up his sleeper. He then said, "I can't Mom, those are Tyler's." He then went back to his typing.
Tyler is currently sitting at the kitchen table until he finishes his vegetable beef soup or 9:00 p.m. - whichever comes first. He only has an hour. I think that he's going to go to bed hungry.
1.jpg)
2 comments:
I was crapping my pants about the "Treasure of Friendship"! I need to live closer to that kid, he's amazing! I keep forgetting to ask you if you want my girl hand-me-downs if #3 is a chica?
Many are the times when I fell asleep behind the table because I refused to eat what my mother gave me.
Post a Comment